Tue, Thu, Fri 11–18
- 20.9.2023 at 11–17
- 6.12.2023 Closed, Independence Day
- 23.12.2023 at 10–17, Day before Christmas Eve
- 24.12.2023–25.12.2023 Closed, Christmas
- 26.12.2023 at 11–17, Boxing Day
- 31.12.2023 at 10–17, New Year's Eve
Museum ticket €18
Discounted admission €12
Under 18-year-olds €0
Museum Card, free of charge
Free admission to the House Museum and the permanent collection on the 2nd floor.
- 18-24 year-olds
- non-military conscripts
At the museum, we accept cash payments as well as most common debit and credit cards. The admission fee can also be paid the Smartum, Edenred and ePass solutions for the purchase of cultural services.
Museum Card is accepted at the Sinebrychoff Art Museum. Price €76 (12 months); renewal of a valid pass €69,50 (12 months).
Free admission to exhibitions with the membership card of the Friends of the Sinebrychoff Art Museum (€40/12 months). Become a friend of the museum!
Annual pass €30 (art students, artists and teachers working in Finland)
Admission is free to the house museum on the second floor.
Free admission for the following groups:
- Under 18-year-olds
- Teachers with their groups (nursery, comprehensive school, college)
- Therapy groups
Free admission with the following cards:
- CIMAM card
- ICOM card
- Helsinki Card
- Kaikukortti card
- Museum Card
Free admission to the museum on the first Wednesday of the month from 5 pm to 8 pm.
How to find us
Sinebrychoff Art Museum
00120 Helsinki, Finland
By public transport
The Sinebrychoff Art Museum is located on Bulevardi between Hietalahdentori square and Sinebrychoff park, approximately 1.4 km from Helsinki Central Station.
The best way to reach the museum from Helsinki Central Station is to take tram 6. The nearest stop is at Hietalahdentori, which is located right next to the main entrance of the museum.
If you travel with bus 20 or 30 your nearest stop is Bulevardi.
- When approaching the museum from the direction of Erottaja square, you can reach us using the Bulevardi cycle lanes. From the south, the cycle lane runs up to the museum along Hietalahdenranta street.
- There are bike racks at the end of the museum building facing the square.
- The nearest city bike station is located on Hietalahdentori square.
- The museum does not have its own parking spaces.
- The nearest car park is Hietalahden pysäköinti on Mallaskatu 3 (subject to a fee).
- The nearest outside parking spaces are on Hietalahdentori square and on the nearby streets (subject to a fee).
We would like to welcome everyone to enjoy art at our accessible premises. The Sinebrychoff Art Museum accepts the EU Disability Card.
A taxi can drop off and pick up customers near the accessible entrance in the courtyard.
Entrance and moving around the museum
There is a doorbell at the door of the accessible entrance. The staff will guide the visitor to the museum. All floors with exhibition spaces can be reached by a lift.
Storage and toilet
The accessible toilet and storage lockers are located on the first floor at street level.
- There are induction loops at the ticket office and the seminar room.
- If necessary, you can borrow a wheelchair, walking frame or pram at the ticket office or the accessible entrance.
- Portable folding chairs are also available.
The staff is happy to help with any issues related to the aids.
Assistants to disabled persons are admitted to the museum free of charge.
Guide and assistance dogs
Guide and assistance dogs are welcome in the museum.
Services for the visually impaired
The staff at the museum are always happy to provide assistance.
You can borrow aids such as a magnifying glass and a torch at the ticket office.
Guided tours for special groups
We recommend booking a guided tour in advance. Guided tours can be tailored to suit the needs and wishes of special groups.
Audio-described tours of exhibitions are available for the visually impaired. Feel free to contact us and let us know your wishes.